Fall 2021 Virtual Chemistry Teacher Program
WEBINAR (1 hour 30 minutes) recorded August 26, 2021
Join us for a virtual chemistry teacher program! Typically held as part of the ACS national meeting, we will be offering this special event virtually.
James Bryant Conant Award Winner Shea Wickelson will reflect on her career and offer special insights and wisdom. We’ll then host a brief interview with AACT President Greta Glugoski-Sharp, before spending some networking time in breakout groups and closing the event with a raffle.
Register Now →
- 7:00–7:05 pm ET — Welcome
- 7:05–7:45 pm ET — Shea Wickelson 2021 James Bryant Conant Award winner
- 7:45–7:50 pm ET — Q&A with Greta Glugoski-Sharp, AACT President and Governing Board Chair
- 7:50–8:20 pm ET — Breakout Groups
- 8:20–8:30 pm ET — Raffle and Closing Remarks
Presenter: Shea Wickelson, Salt Lake Center for Science Education
Organizer: Sherri Rukes, Program Chair
Date: Thursday, August 26, 2021, 7:00 pm ET